Sunday, July 20, 2008

Moving on

Finally.....

I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now, but I'm relieved that it's finally over. I've known it for long that it's going nowhere. Someone once called me a 'keeper'. Now that I look back and see everything that has happened, I think I am a keeper. It's just I probably often keep things that aren't worth-keeping.
Despite my nature of being a considerate person, I have to learn not to always consider too many things when making decisions.

Well, life is full of surprises and things happen for a reason. So, this must be time to really open my eyes and see in a better perspective. It's been 8 years of various feelings and happenings. I probably have wasted those years for nothing, but it was the choice that I made. I've learned some of this and that, so it's not a complete waste of time after all.

Tomorrow should be a better start ( I plan to spend my day sleeping, though :p ). It's time to move on :)

No comments: